My daughter loves fruit loops, She calls them colors. This was the first food she had when she landed in US. I wanted to make her busy in some activity apart from watching tv. That is when I got this interesting and colourful idea of using her favorite food creatively to be a part of toddler activity. This is a simple indoor activity for kids made of items readily available at home. This will keep kids busy as well as develop their fine motor skills .
- Thermocol piece
- Lots of colourful fruit loops
- Spaghetti 2 number
- Break the spaghetti into two equal halves, in this way there will be four spaghetti ‘s .
- Insert the spaghetti into the thermocol randomly
- Ask the kid to insert the froot loops onto the spaghetti one after the other.
What do kids learn through this activity:-
- It’s improves their fine motor skills as it involves hand eye coordination.
- It helps them identify colors
- It helps them count numbers while inserting fruit loops onto the spaghetti.
Originally posted in Worldofmoms