Hyderabad is a place where …
- You find people of mixed culture speaking in the Telangana slang
- More often you end up listening to words like Kaiku ,apunko, nakko, boletho..
- New Year starts with the famous Numaish ..
- Where traffic is at peaks but still foot boarding is fun…
- The only boating a child of 90’s knew was at Indira park.
- And an evening family walk till date on Tank bund is a stress buster .
- Whether it’s ramzaan Christmas or bonalu ,
- Hyderabad city lights up.
- With shopping at the busy streets of sultan Bazar where bargaining is an art.
- This is not complete with a visit to the famous Gokul chaat
for a mouthwatering snack treat.
- Indulging in Haleem and Hyderabadi biryani..
- Evenings Irani chai and the osmania biscuits..
- Ending the supper with double ka meeta ,kurbaani ka meeta .
- By traveling in the autorikshaw accross the old city lanes can see Hyderabad inside out which in turn completes my city by me.
Miss you Hyderabad!!
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.