One more winter activity as well as fine motor skill activity for toddlers using resources which are available at home .
- Push pins
- Colorful rubberbands
- Take a thick cardboard which is hard enough to hold the push pins. I took a photo frame’s cardboard for this.
- Insert pushpin on it using different colors n making a nice pattern.
- Give you kiddo a set of rubberbands and ask them to connect two push pins with the help of each rubberband.
- Initially it will be difficult for them to stretch the rubber band and at the same time form a loop along the pushpins.
- After a series of attempts they master the technique.
- It’s a good fine motor activity for the toddlers as it involves their fingers during connecting.