Minions are super cute characters in bright colors. My daughter is a great fan of it, so thought of making one simple minu aka minion from a waste salt carton.
- Empty salt carton
- Yellow ,blue ,black, white color paper
- Take a salt box make sure it is empty , remove its outer cover n keep it ready.
- Take a yellow color paper n cut it based on the salt box size.
My box was 11.5×5.5 inches approx (l*b)
So cut the yellow paper carefully 11.5 inches of length n 5.5 inches of breadth.
- Based on the diameter of the salt box cut two yellow circles.
- Take the blue color paper for minion dress and cut it in the following measurement.
- Length -11.5 inches ; breadth 2.25 inches.
- Now fold this into half and again fold it into another half.
- Draw approx 1 parallel lines in between n join their ends in a curve shape with pencil.
- Cut this carefully with the help of scissors.
- Open it carefully.
- Cut a black strip of 1 cm thickness .
- With the help of a coin draw its eyes on white paper n give its detailing. Draw its mouth n do the detailing.
- Now take the salt box n paste the body ( yellow) and top n bottom ( yellow circles) of the minion with fevistick
- Carefully stick the blue cutting at the lower side in such a way that the gaps cover the sides of the body.
- Paste the eyes and mouth in the middle of the face
- Paste the black strip joining from one end of the eye to the other end. Cut down the excess paper.