This year for my little ones 3rd birthday I planned a minion photo booth.. It was a huge hit among the guests and was the the main attraction of the party.
For this first I made a rough draft of it on PICsART ..after a series of drafts I finalized the below one with minor changes.
- Foam board (30*20inches)
- Xacto knife
- Yellow and blue color paper
- Happy birthday 3 – printouts
- Two minions – printout
- Draw a rectangle on the foam board in such a way that it is 3.5 inches away from all the sides
- Carefully cut the rectangle with the help of xacto knife.
- Slightly curve the edges of the board with xacto knife
- Keep this rectangle piece aside for other project(coming soon) . Basic photo frame is formed.
- Take a yellow color paper and Paste it on the frame on all sides carefully.
- Take the print outs of 2 minions and stick cardboard at the back of it .
- Take printouts of ” HAPPY BIRTHDAY 3 ” with Font style ” PT SANS CAPTION ” SIZE ‘300″ and color ” BLUE”.
- Stick cardboard at the back of each letter .
- Once all the cuttings are done ,place them on the foam board according to your choice and glue it.
- Minion PhotoBooth is ready to take pictures.