This wish board I made it for my little one bday.. I placed it at one corner for the guests to write messages and wishes for the birthday girl.
As it was a minion theme ,my wish board too had lots of minions here n there.
- Foam board
- Yellow,black,blue color paper
- Minion stickers
- Tissue roll
- Stick notes
- Push pins
- The foam board which was remaining from my previous projectDIY minion photo booth was used for this project.
- Cut yellow color thin strips and place it around the boundary.
- Take a small cardboard n cut it into a minion shape and give its detailing .
- Draw a heart and write the message on a blue color paper
- Glue the minion to the backside of the board by slightly tilting it to one side .
- Take another thin yellow strip and a black paper to form a hand.
- Attach this hand to the heart n minion body.
- Place minion stickers all over the board.
For the holder:-
- I cut a rectangle shape on a tissue roll with the help of scissors. This is the place to hold the stick notes .
- Made the holes large enough to insert three sketches.
- Covered the tissue roll with blue color paper.
Other minion related posts:-