Last year I wanted to make something memorable for my daughter’s first day at preschool. So after a lot of thinking and searching on web I liked the idea of taking photograph of the little ones on their important day.
- When I searched about it, I found that the writing was done on a black board or by using a chalk board paint.
- I did not have that much time in hand as it was a last minute DIY. So I tried using a black foam board as a prop.
- I wrote about her school, teachers etc on it using chalk .
- I personalized it by tracing my daughter’s hand on construction paper and asking her to write few numbers and alphabets.
- I decorated it with few paper flowers.
- I took lot of photos with the prop on the first day of her school outside my home and finally got one good photo to save.
- I did the same thing on her last day of preschool and added details like her best friend, what she can write n draw.
- It was too windy on the last day of her preschool and it was tough to take pics of her.
This is one of my simplest DIY to do which just needs a black foam board, chalk piece, camera and a lollipop to bribe the little one!!