Are you looking for some simple and last minute decorations for Halloween? Checkout these interesting DIY ghosts decorations which I made last year for Halloween.
- Rubber band
- Black sketch
- White grocery cover.
- Take a plastic cover ( I used meijer cover) n flat it on the ground.
- Cut its handles n front n back parts.
- On the printed part put few candies in the middle.
- Wrap the candies with that printed cover to form a ball.
- Place this ball on the other plain cover.
- Fold the cover to one side ,with the ball on one side n all the other ends towards the other side.
- Twist the neck tightly .
- Tie a rubberband around it .
- Using black sketch draw it’s eyes ,mouth etc,
- Cut the extras at the bottom to a particular pattern.
- You can give these ghost candies to the kids who come to trick or treat.
- Replace the candies with shredded paper repeat the same above procedure for decorating your home this Halloween.
- I Used double tape to stick these to the main door and in my patio.