This is a unique way to trick n treat your kids this Halloween by giving them these simple ghost candies
- Rubber band
- Black sketch
- White grocery cover.
- Take a plastic cover ( I used meijer cover) n flat it on the ground.
- Cut its handles n front n back parts.
- On the printed part put few candies in the middle.
- Wrap the candies with that printed cover to form a ball.
- Place this ball on the other plain cover.
- Fold the cover to one side ,with the ball on one side n all the other ends towards the other side.
- Twist the neck tightly .
- Tie a rubberband around it .
- Using black sketch draw it’s eyes ,mouth etc,
- Cut the extras at the bottom to a particular pattern.
- Place then in your candies bags ..when kids come for trick n treats ask them to pick it by themselves…they surely get scared looking at ghosts inside it.
- Give them these ghost treats as they will love it for the juicy candies inside it.
- Instead of candies, place shredded paper in the cover n repeat the same above procedure for decorating your home this Halloween.
- I Used double tape to stick these to the door outside and in my patio.