Instant spooky finger cookies for this Halloween. It simple easy n even kids can make it. They look so weird n scary yet yummy n delicious to taste.
- Hershey’s premium cookie mix
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp.
- Water 1 tbsp.
- One egg.
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F
- As per the cookie mix instructions mix all the ingredients to form a dough.
- Roll a small piece of dough back and forth with palms into finger shapes, of about 3 to 4 inches long.
- Using knife, make the impression of knuckles on it.
- As this cookie mix already have the chocolates n marshmallow chunks in it, use the chocolate for the nails by placing them at one end of the finger.
- Repeat the same process to make other fingers .
- Transfer it to cookie sheet .
- Bake it for around 8 to 10 min.
- Spooky spooky finger cookies are all set.
- Remove them carefully after it cools down.