It is Valentine’s week at my kid’s school and time to make some valentines for her little friends. I prefer giving non-candy Valentines for the kids, which are handmade. So this year I and my daughter made these memorable valentines for her Kindergarten friends. It is a spinning wheel with colorful hearts filled with all the memories of her kindergarten.
- White Chart Paper
- Hole Puncher
- Heart Shaped Punching Machine.
- Paper Fastener.
- Take a white chart paper and cut two circles of diameter 16 cm and 12 cm respectively.
- On the larger circle draw another small circle of diameter 11cm.
- Make some random patterns on this smaller circle using a pencil.
- Ask the kid to color these patterns using crayons.
- Once this larger circle is colored, make a hole punch in the middle and draw the sectors on it using a sketch.
- On each sector write the school memory by asking your kid. My kid goes to kindergarten and few memories we wrote were – Field Trips, Class Rules, Fun Activities, Nap Time, HomeWork etc.
- Take the other smaller circle and use a heart-shaped punching machine to punch hearts on it.
- Write ‘MY HEART IS FILLED WITH THESE COLORFUL MEMORIES OF KINDERGARTEN” on this circle using a pen.
- Draw an arrow on the top of the card and color it with sketches.
- Make a hole punch in the center and fix this on top of the larger circle using a fastener.
- Make sure the chart can rotate freely.
- At the back make the kid write the Valentines Day wishes.