I have a lot of memories associated with Nehru Zoological park aka the zoo park at Hyderabad . This was our standard picnic spot from school for years ( kindergarten to Fourth grade) . As a child I enjoy visiting this place and I still remember my childhood days when I used to buy n wear those colourful feather hats at zoo which are no where seen now.
- This zoo is spread over 300 acres of land located near Mir Alam Tank in Hyderabad.
- The special toy train here adds up to its attraction by providing ride through the zoo. As a child I never used to miss this ride .
- Nearly there are about 100 varieties of birds, reptiles,animals like the INDIAN rhino ,Bengal tiger etc.
- The Nocturnal house has artificially created a reverse Day and Night for the animals so that they are active during the visiting hours . It has wide variety of owls, bats , hedge dog etc.
- The safari at the zoo is a must . There are various safari trips which run through the day like the lion safari, tiger safari etc.
Info source : Wikipedia
All the photographs are Nitin Pasula’s personal collection. Not to be copied in any form without his permission.
A little about the photographer :
Nitin Pasula is not only my favorite cousin but also a budding photographer. Photography is his hobby and loves capturing anything which is worth a click. His never say no attitude and dedication towards his hobby makes his photography more interesting.
For regular updates of the photos, u can like his page in Facebook at Nitin Pasula Photography