Made this bird feeder to welcome few birds to my place for their supper..
I used to feed them in India and wanted to continue the same in US.
This is the basic feeder which can be made by any one even kids using milk carton.
- Empty milk carton
- Wooden spatula
- Take an empty milk carton wash it thoroughly and let it dry completely
- Make a house shape cutting as openings on two sides of the carton
- Make small insertions below this openings on two sides.
- Insert the wooden spatula into these two insertions
- Decorate it in your own style, I n my daughter enjoyed decorating it with crayons.
- Find a proper place and fix it with the help of rope.
- Fill it with rice grains ,seeds etc.
Linking this post to