Hi June ! Thanks for being with me through my thick and thin . Even during the bad phase in my life I managed to squeeze out small packets of happiness here and there. So here goes my gratitude list for the month of June .. it is little sweet and salty.
- We started up first with our health check up this time because last time when we visited we couldn’t get time for this. This was the first time I went through a complete health check and by God’s grace everything is under control .
- During one of the visits to the hospital, I had to give my urine sample for fasting and post lunch and when I entered the washroom I could see a lady cleaning the washroom . After she was done with cleaning I said ‘Thankyou Aunty’ . She was like ‘oh how sweet ammma no one says thanks to me. ‘ I said I wanted to give you a hug but don’t know how you would react. She said give me , I need one and kissed me and blessed me. She said I made her day today – imagine making her day at 7:00 in the morning . It was a Jaddu ka Jappi moment for both of us. You never know what other people are going through in their life so just stop and at least smile at that time , it may make their day.
- My mini me is having a lot of fun here. She is getting herself pampered by all her Akkas,aunties, attas and pinnis. Within a span of 20 days she already had two mehendi sessions . This is the royal treatment she is getting here. Thanks to everyone who makes her feel special in every little way possible. These are all her happy memories.
- One thing which I am thoroughly enjoying here is the food. Traveling during the Haleem season to Hyderabad is like a blessing as I rarely find good one back at our place. Apart from Haleem, we are pampered with a lot of Hyderabadi food and how can I forget Mangoes? I almost ate mango with everything even with chapathi. Good that my little one also had taste of all the Hyderabadi delicacies.
- You will know your worth once you are at crossroads of your life . So there is this rough phase going on in my life too and I am glad I got to know the true colors of people. The people who care , the people who just pretend, the people who respect, the people who take everything for granted. I am glad that I have handful of people behind my back standing up as a rock during this bad phase. Thank you All, what you guys are doing means a lot to me😘.
- In between all these, I had a lot of mom n me mini outings with my girl.These outings include taking her to my childhood places . Guess what? I took her to my school this month.she always wanted to see my school, so we just like that went to visit it. I am thankful to the principal for letting us in and spend time together. She was the happiest to see my kindergarten class .
- Within a span of one month my girl mastered few words from the famous hyderabadi slang. She started saying Kaiku, katham, garam, Karaab to name a few. Apart from the Urdu , I am happy to say that she mastered her Telugu too . She surprises me with pure Telugu words once in a while.
- I m glad I enrolled my daughter in one school here in India. I wanted to keep her busy and occupied and took this decision after a lot of ifs and buts. I m happy that her first day went out smoothly and she liked the school environment. I m just hoping that this transition goes on smoothly without any glitches.
How was your June ? Did you make some good memories this time ? Let me know in the comments section.