It may be for decorations or greeting cards, I love handmade DIYs more than the store bought ones, as I can customize it as per my choice. This time for Diwali I made these simple cards for the guests who would be coming to visit our Diwali Bommala Koluvu. These are so easy that even the kids can make them.
- White chart paper
- Glittery foam sheets
- Glittery pen
- Cut the chart paper into size Length 6 Inches Breadth 4 Inches.
- Fold the card into half in such a way that the lower half is longer than the upper half.
- Take colorful foam sheet and cut a small semi-circle in the shape of a diya.
- Repeat the above step with a different color foam sheet.
- Glue the diyas on the chart paper as shown in the picture below.
- Take a yellow color paper and cut the shape of the flame
- Glue the flame on top of the diya as shown in the picture.
- Personalize the card with Diwali wishes.