As my little one started going to kindergarten, now, I got some time for my self and to get back to the blogging world. So without any delay, I would first like to edit my pending drafts since a year. This message board I made for my little friend on her third birthday last August. The theme for her birthday was Peppa Pig. It was a last minute DIY so I took inspiration from this blog to make it.
- Blue & white chart
- Construction paper
- Green color paper
- Stick notes
- Glue gun
- Do a dot pens
- Cello tape
- Peppa pig printout
- Push pins
- Cut the white chart paper as shown below and glue it to the blue chart using a glue stick.
- Cut the green color paper as shown in the below picture to form the grass. Glue it to the blue chart .
- Take a thin wire and using colorful construction papers make small triangles. Glue these triangles to the wire using a glue gun.
- Using the glue gun and cello tape glue it to the blue chart.
- Glue colorful stick notes on the white chart.
- Using do a dot pens give a dotted outline to all the stick notes.
- Using construction paper cut out the sun a glue it on the chart.
- Take a Peppa pig printout and glue it on the green color paper.