It is the time to appreciate the little things which I am grateful for the month of April.
- I tried my hand in photography this month with my friend’s daughter as a model. I was a bit nervous to take them on my DSLR. I had a friend to help me with the little setup and props. As it was my first time I played safe with the Auto Mode. The photographs came out well, I was happy with the first attempt and there is a lot to improve. I am thankful to the little model who was cooperative during the shoot. I am thankful to her mom for giving me this opportunity.
- I made my debut on Mycity4kids website this month. It’s been a long time since I published any article on other sites so when I came across Mycity4kids website, I submitted my article about I’ll Wait Mr.Panda puppet show which i did for my playdate kids.
- We celebrated Easter egg hunt with our play date kids. All moms bought Easter eggs and we filled them up with non candy items like stickers, sharpeners, Small toys, etc. The kids had lots of fun during the Egg hunt. I am glad I have got lovely moms who are ready for everything when it comes to children.
- It’s spring here and the weather is becoming much better. It is the time for planting in my patio. I planted mint, fenugreek and spring onions this month. I have plans to plant a few more veggies in the month of may. It’s a nice to have our own home grown veggies. It is a nice opportunity to see how things grow especially for my little one.
- Summer vacation starts in the next two weeks, I was not able to enroll my daughter in any summer camps for this year. But I am lucky to have my PlayDate moms who have come together to make our summer memorable. We already started making a schedule for our play date related activities.
Let me know if you guys have any interesting activities for kids which we should try with our little ones as we are running out of ideas 😬.
Linking this post to Vidya’s Gratitude Circle