This is the second gratitude post on my blog. I have plenty of things which I am grateful for this month.They come in small packages scattered throughout the month to make me happy and content.
- This month we have done a lot of crafts at home. Most of our afternoons were spent in making V-day crafts. I love to see my girl having fun making them. I am grateful that my crafts are inspiring other moms too. I am happy that they make it a point to share their artwork with Live😊Life.
- Our afternoons are the most boring part of the day. As I want to reduce the screen time, especially during that period, I started involving my girl in daily chores. She loves doing these simple chores with me. There are days when I forget to involve her and she comes up with questions like mom shall I help? It’s nice to see kids growing up so fast.
- The weather was much better this time. It was more like spring and the kids were able to go out and play. It feels so refreshing to meet the play area moms after a long time. I am thankful to the god for giving us the opportunity to enjoy a bit of spring in winter.
- I am blessed to have friends who are more like my family. They make it a point to keep in touch despite their busy schedules. It reminds me of the quote ” Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities”.
- Our weekends were much better this month, thanks to the weather. We managed to take my girl to few kid workshops & story sessions. I am grateful to all the organizers who arrange these events for us which makes our days more meaningful.
- Nowadays I started to sleep early, the first few days were hard, but slowly it is becoming a routine.Now my days are much better .Thanks to my friend for giving me this idea.
- Lastly Blogging wise, I have started photo posts. I wanted to do this for a long time as I love photography but never tried it. I thank Cathy for introducing me to wordless Wednesday’s.