Last week me and my daughter made this cute wall decor for our bathroom . Most of the supplies I had at home so just bought the frame from $ store.
Supplies Needed :-
- Photo frame
- White Chart
- Blue paint bottle
- Construction paper
- Black sketch
- Puffed rice
- Navratan beans
- Broken wheat
- I used Do-a – dot art blue bottle in this project. You can also use normal paint or crayons to give a blue background .
- Measure the frame and cut the chart paper of its size .
- Use the blue color to make dots all over the chart .
- Once it is all done let it dry for 10 min.
- At the base , apply liberal amount of glue and press the puff rice to the chart.
- Give the finishing touch at the top by gluing the navratan beans ( preferably flat shape) .
- Fill the gaps with broken wheat .
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- Cut the green construction paper into thin strips to form aquatic plants .
- Glue them on the chart.
- Cut out colorful fish shapes from the construction paper and outline it with black sketch.
- Paste the fishes on the chart .
- I had octopus stickers so used it to decorate my aquarium( seen in last two pic)
- Carefully fix the chart into the frame .
- I used a small size frame you can increase the size of it and be more creative.
- Use flat beans as it should fit into the glass frame.
- As the frame has border keep that in mind while you are decorating the chart .
Linking this to Creatively craft link party