Me and my friend Swapna made this baby shower wish board for our friend Dhara three months back. It was a simple board made within two hours of time .
- White chart
- Construction papers
- Crepe paper( green )
- Colored ribbon ( thin )
- We wanted to make a wish board for a girl baby so the design we plannrd was ” baby clothes hanging on the rope”.
- Take yellow and pink construction papers and cut them in the shape of baby onsie. The paper should be big enough to write messages on it 😉.
- Take a long green crepe paper of approx 5 cm width . Make cutting to form grass up to 2.5 cm approximately and paste it on the bottom of the white chart .
- Stick blue ribbon on the chart as shown in the below photograph . Now glue the onsies on the ribbon.
- Make a house with a construction paper. To give it a 3D effect we added a door and layers to the roof.
- Added a sun and cut the corners of the chart to give a finishing look.