Toddler calendars are very useful to kids as they learn about months , days , and dates . I made this calendar with different shapes and colors which will help the kids to recognize them.
- Construction paper
- Two different size circle shaped objects
- Toothpaste carton box -2
- Hot gun glue
- Craft sticks
- Gift wrapping paper
- Double tape f
- For DATE:-
- Take two different size circle shape objects and draw two circles on two different color papers. I have used one bangle and bottle cap to make circles .
- Stick the smaller circle on top of the bigger circle with the help of glue.
- Make 31 of these and write the numbers from 1 to 31 on each one of them .
- For DAYS:-
Take seven different color papers and cut them into rectangle shape and write the days on it with sketch .
For MONTHS :-
- Take a white color paper and draw 12 different shapes on it .
- Carefully cut out the shapes and write the month names on them .
- For YEAR:-
- Take a color paper and cut it into rectangle shape and write the year on it.
- Stick these dates, months and days to the craft sticks using hot glue .
- Take two empty toothpaste cartons and cut them into four parts .
- Make sure it’s one end is sealed properly .
- Wrap these four boxes with the gift wrapping paper .
- Take a empty cardboard , I used the cardboard which I got it when I bought a wall clock.
- Using scissors make three insertions at its base to fix date , day, month .
- Stick a color paper to the cardboard using glue .
- Fix the four small boxes at four corners of this cardboard using hot glue.
- Place the months , dates , days and years in different boxes .
- Fix the current day date and month at the center of the cardboard
- Fix the year on the top of calendar worn double tape.
- Fix it to the wall using Pushpins.😊👍