This weekend we are planning a Christmas play date for our kids at my home. For the door decoration we planned this handprint wreath which was made from each kids hand print.
- Construction paper- red, green n yellow color
- Double tape
- Trace the hand prints of kids on a white paper using a pencil.
- Cut the outline carefully n use it to cut on green n red paper. (you can also directly trace their hands on green and red construction paper.)
- Take a round cardboard for the base , I took the cardboard which I got it from a cookware set.
- Stick a yellow construction paper on it.
- Glue the red n green hand prints alternatively on it.As we had six kids we got 6 red hand prints n 6 green hand prints
- I wrote the names of the respective kids on each hand and “WELCOME TO CHRISTMAS PLAYDATE PARTY “in the middle.
- Stick it on the door using double tape.