My daughter loves to check our home mail box when ever I m out with her. She gets more excited when she sees some mail or parcel in it. As it is winter n difficult to go out more often I wanted to give her this personalized mailbox . This doubles up her joy as its her very own mail box with her name as well as she gets special surprises in it now n then.
- Nature valley granular bars box( big ) – basically any rectangular carton box can be taken.
- Nature valley granular bar box( small) – any small carton box is fine.
- Push pin
- Plastic wire
- Elastic thread
- Brown color paper bag
- Yellow color paper.
- Take the big carton box , cut the flaps completely which are already opened.
- In this way you will have a rectangle box with one end closed n other end fully opened .
- Now take the small carton box , n cut it as shown in the below picture
- Attach both of them as shown in the below picture using stapler.
- This is the opening of the mailbox.
- Take a brown grocery bag and cover the whole box with it using glue.
- Make two small holes in front of the mail box n insert elastic thread into it.
- Form a loop of it by tying both the ends at the back side.
- Insert a push pin on top of the box such that this thread can form a loop over it.
- Take another piece of cardboard and cut it into the shape as shown below.
- Attach this cardboard at one side of the mail box using a plastic wire.
- Decorate the mail box as per your choice.
- This mailbox is perfect for kids during Christmas time as we can mail them little surprises in it.