My daughter is a minion fan so this year I planned a minion theme party for her 3rd birthday.
It was a mom n kids party at home with most of the kids in between 2 to 4 years age group.
I made this below checklist for the minion party .The
- The living room was all decorated with minion stuff.. It had minion banners,minion swirls, Pom proms blue and yellow balloons.
- Once the kids arrived , they had to place minion stickers on their hand. It was their ticket for the minion party.
- As soon as the kids got settled we arranged the Minion Tower Game.Kids had lots n lots of fun playing this, one was kicking them while other one was trying to hit the ball. One started carrying all of them into other room while others were hitting it.
- We arranged a Message board at one corner for the guests to write some messages for the birthday girl. Each one of them wrote different messages. Few kids also scribbled on paper as a message to my daughter. It was a huge hit n got lot of appreciation for this idea.
- Next we had cake cutting.. It was a minion cake and as soon as cake was placed on the table two other kids also bought their chairs to attack the cake. It was fun watching them ready to blow the candles .
- Apart from cake kids had minion twinkies, pizzas, chips ,fruit juice.
- Once the food session was over we had this hit the Minion Piñata game . These little kids had to put lot of effort to break it. Once it was open all kids sincerely took one candy each instead of many…😀. We had to push them to collect more candies for themselves.
- After this piñata hungama .. We had this Pass the Minion Game. All kids had to sit on their mothers n there was this Minion in hand to be passed when the minion song is being played. When ever the song stops the kid who has the minion has to remove one layer. After a series of songs all kids got their surprise gifts – CRAYONS…
- Lastly there was Minion photo booth arranged for mom n kids … It was the main attraction of the party. All moms had fun involving in this minion photo session with their little ones capturing beautiful memories.
- Making all of them stand together was a tough job…after a lot of attempts could capture this one..
- The party ended with giving return gifts to kids , these were packed in bright yellow paper bags with a Handmade Thank You card attached.the return gifts consisted of Minion Activity Book, Minion blow outs,Minion Googles,Minion mini suitcases, Handmade minion finger puppet n handmade minion braclet.
Click here for the procedure on how to make thank you cards
Have some 😀😄 while going through the below photographs :-
One kid is trying to pop the balloon by sleeping over it..
Other one climbing on the sofa to have a overall look of the party..
My daughter closing her ears n walking due to noise.
One more carrying chair on his head..
And last but not the least Kids fighting for the same toy..😂😂😄