We all played pass the parcel game in our childhood right, ? So this year for my kid bday I thought of pass the minion game ..which was easy , simple and has a surprise inside for the kids . The surprise can be anything… As in our case this game was for the preschoolers I placed crayons boxes as the surprise for the kiddo..
- Crayons boxes ( based on number of kids)
- Thick empty box – I used nature valley granular bars box
- Lot ofMagazine papers
- Color paper
- Based on the gifts for this game, choose the box. My gifts were set of 10 crayon boxes , so for this I took a big nature valley box
- Place all these in the box n seal it with a tape.
- Take few magazine papers n roll this box forming layers.
- Stick each layer with the help of tape.
- After wrapping them with 5 to 6 layers , take yellow paper of its size n paste It all over the box with fevistick.
- Now cut the blue color paper and cut it little less than half of the box length.
- Make two semicircles on it in such a way that they appear in the front of the box.
- Using White color paper n sketches make its eyes n stick it.
- Take a black thin strip n place it around the eyes.
- Using black color paper stick its hair.
- Draw its mouth with a sketch.
- Minion is ready for the game- pass the minion.😊
How to play:-
- Make the kids sit in a circle, and play the music .
- Ask them to pass the minion among themselves .
- Once the music stops the person who has the minion has to remove one layer of paper.
- Place the music again by passing the minion.
- Repeat this process until all the layers are removed .
- Open the box the give the surprise gift to the kids