- Empty carton box
- Color papers
- Thick strings
- To make this minion piñata I used an empty Cheerios carton box and pasted it with yellow and blue color paper .
- Take a white paper and draw two sets of circles for minion eyes and color it with crayons n sketches.
- Cut it carefully n glue it to the minion.
- Next draw it’s mouth on white paper n color it using sketches and glue it to the minion.
- Carefully cut the top part of the carton box and punch two holes on either side of the box to insert the string .
- Tie knot on either side once the string is inserted into the holes.
- Fill box with candies n piñata is ready for kids .
- Have fun breaking it with a wooden stick☺️