Simple DIY minion finger puppet for kids using tissue roll.
Originally posted in Worldofmoms.com
- Tissue roll
- White paper
- Take a tissue roll and cut it in the shape of minion body ..approximately 1 n 1/2 inch.
- Glue a white paper on it.
- Cut the upper part in a semicircle shape to form its head
- Do the detailing of minion dress with blue sketch
- Color it with the help of blue crayon
- Draw the eyes ,glasses and mouth with a black sketch
- Do the detailing with crayons.
- Take a thin strip of tissue roll
- Make thin into round shape such that it fits the index finger.
- Secure it with a cello tape.
- Stick it to the back of the minion body with the glue and let it dry.
- Minion finger puppet for kids is ready.