- My daughter loves coloring using crayons. Now a days she is not only scribbling on paper but also on the wall in our home.
- As she loves scribbling n I love crafting we both joined to make a simple n cute Scribbly birthday craft for dad
- white paper
- Magazine papers
- Tissue roll
- Double sided tape.
- Draw a heart shape on magazine paper and cut it carefully . Stick this to the white paper with the help of double sided tape.
- Place this paper on cardboard and Stick four thin strips of magazine paper at the four corners of the white paper with help of tape.
- Now ask you kid to scribble with crayons in any pattern of their choice.
- Make sure colors are touching at all corners of the heart .
- Now carefully remove the heart and four paper stripes at the corners.
- Take a kitchen tissue roll and cut it to open lengthwise.
- Cut this big piece into 4 thin strips.
- Stick the paper on the cardboard , place these four tissue roll stripes to form a frame and stick them with the help of glue.
- Your frame is ready,hold the kids hand and write HAPPY BIRTHDAY in the heart.
- On the birthday , she gave it to her dad and wished him happy birthday.
He was very happy with her gift and pinned it on the wall..😊😊 Random scribbling became a wall piece at home now..☺️
Now whenever she sees the artwork she proudly says mummy I made this … And I have to say Good Job Kutty if not she asks me to say so..👍😄