Long time back I made this birthday card to my hubby on behalf of my 1 year old daughter .
Supplies u need..
Any colored cardboard – I used printed saree box
1. Mark your daughters hand on rough paper carefully n cut the marking..
2 now cut 2 pieces of the cardboard into the shape of the hand with the help of the paper cutting.
3. Now you will have two hands of your daughter as the top and base of the card.
4. Take a thick paper n fold it in a zig zag manner in such a way that each fold consists of one letter each of BIRTHDAY word.
5. Attach the zigzag paper’s first letter to the middle of the inside of 1st hand and last letter to the middle of the other hand using glue.
6. Press both the hands together with the zigzag pattern inside n put some weight on it for 30 min or so..
7. Write letters HAPPY on each finger, write BIRTHDAY zigzag paper.
8. Decorate your top of the card with construction paper n marker ..I gave a black border to the hand..n made two hearts with a dear note on it..DONE
My hubby was very happy to see her tiny hands birthday card.. N preserved it till date..
SOME GIFTS ARE PRICELESS N I M GLAD THIS IS ONE OF THEM!!